Sekou Doumbouya coming off Pistons' bench Saturday
Detroit Pistons forward Sekou Doumbouya will play with the second unit Saturday in the team's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Jerami Grant is returning to the court on Saturday after sitting out for a bit due to a knee injury. As a result of Grant's return to the starting five, Doumbouya will revert to a bench role.
Our models project Grant for 7.8 points, 3.4 rebounds, 1.3 assists and 14.5 FanDuel points across 20.1 minutes of action.
- Hawks' Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) will not return to Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) available for Jazz in Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) starting for Jazz in Game 6 on Friday, Joe Ingles coming off the bench June 18th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Hawks' Trae Young (shoulder) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Pistons' Frank Jackson (ankle) out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Pistons' Cory Joseph starting on Sunday, Josh Jackson coming off the bench May 16th, 2021
- Detroit's Mason Plumlee ruled out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Mason Plumlee (rest) not listed on Pistons' Sunday injury report May 16th, 2021
- Pistons' Sekou Doumbouya (personal) out on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Detroit's Hamidou Diallo (health protocols) starting on Friday for inactive Sekou Doumbouya May 14th, 2021