Kevin Love (knee) now listed probable for Cavaliers Sunday
Cleveland Cavaliers forward/center Kevin Love is now probable to play Sunday in the team's game against the Dallas Mavericks.
Love was originally listed as questionable to play, so this is an upgrade in status. It seems as though the veteran will indeed be returning to the court following a knee-related absence. Should he play as expected, that would mean a possible demotion to the second unit for Dean Wade.
Our models currently project Love for 14.8 points, 8.0 rebounds, 2.6 assists and 28.9 FanDuel points across 28.4 minutes of action.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Darius Garland (injury management) out for Cavaliers in Sunday's regular season finale May 16th, 2021
- Kevin Love (injury management) out for Cleveland in Sunday's series finale May 15th, 2021
- Cleveland's Cedi Osman (ankle) starting for inactive Kevin Love on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Darius Garland (ankle) active, playing off Cavaliers' bench Friday May 14th, 2021
- Cleveland's Kevin Love (injury management) ruled out on Friday May 14th, 2021