Cavaliers' Cedi Osman (ankle) questionable Wednesday
Cleveland Cavaliers small forward Cedi Osman (ankle) is questionable to play Wednesday against the Boston Celtics.
Osman missed the previous two games due to a sore right ankle. He will likely return to the starting lineup in place of Darius Garland (ankle) if he's available. Damyean Dotson would likely revert back to the second unit and lose a chunk of minutes if Osman remains out.
numberFire’s models project Osman for 21.4 FanDuel points versus the Celtics and he has a $5,900 salary on Wednesday.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Darius Garland (injury management) out for Cavaliers in Sunday's regular season finale May 16th, 2021
- Kevin Love (injury management) out for Cleveland in Sunday's series finale May 15th, 2021
- Cleveland's Cedi Osman (ankle) starting for inactive Kevin Love on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Darius Garland (ankle) active, playing off Cavaliers' bench Friday May 14th, 2021
- Cleveland's Kevin Love (injury management) ruled out on Friday May 14th, 2021