Celtics' Robert Williams (toe) still unable to practice
Boston Celtics center Robert Williams (toe) did not practice Friday, per head coach Brad Stevens.
Williams was also unable to practice on Thursday and he remains uncertain for Game 1 on Saturday versus the Milwaukee Bucks. He tried playing through his toe injury in Tuesday's play-in game but aggravated it in the first half and never returned. Tristan Thompson will likely start at center with Williams out. Grant Williams could see more minutes as well.
numberFire's models currently expect Time Lord to play 18.8 minutes on Saturday and project him for 24.2 FanDuel points.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Thunder trade Al Horford to Boston June 18th, 2021
- Moses Brown traded from Thunder to Celtics June 18th, 2021
- Celtics send Kemba Walker, picks to Thunder for Al Horford, Moses Brown June 18th, 2021
- Kemba Walker (knee) ruled out for Celtics Tuesday June 1st, 2021
- Celtics' Robert Williams (ankle) doubtful for Game 5 on Tuesday June 1st, 2021
- Boston's Kemba Walker (knee) doubtful for Game 5's matchup against Nets May 31st, 2021