Anthony Davis (groin) starting for Lakers Thursday; Markieff Morris to bench
Los Angeles Lakers forward/center Anthony Davis will start Thursday in the team's game against the Phoenix Suns.
Once it was announced that Davis was cleared to return to the court for Game 6 of the Western Conference Quarterfinals following a groin injury, this was a given. He'll take his usual spot as starting power forward alongside Andre Drummond down low. Markieff Morris will come off the bench in a corresponding move.
Our models project Davis for 20.0 points, 7.4 rebounds, 2.7 assists and 38.8 FanDuel points across 29.2 minutes of action.
- Michael A. Taylor not in Royals' lineup on Sunday September 25th, 2022
- Alejo Lopez starting Sunday for Cincinnati September 11th, 2022
- Akil Baddoo in lineup for Tigers Sunday afternoon September 4th, 2022
- Michael Massey not in lineup Saturday for Royals September 3rd, 2022
- Lauri Markkanen sent to Jazz in deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade for Collin Sexton in 4-player deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Wenyen Gabriel starting Sunday for Los Angeles April 10th, 2022
- Dwight Howard (rest) ruled out for Lakers Sunday night; Wenyen Gabriel to start April 10th, 2022
- Lakers' Russell Westbrook (shoulder) remains out on Sunday April 9th, 2022
- Anthony Davis (foot) inactive for Lakers' Sunday matchup against Nuggets April 9th, 2022
- Carmelo Anthony (illness) out in Lakers' season finale Sunday April 9th, 2022
- Russell Westbrook (shoulder) ruled out for Lakers' Friday game against Thunder April 8th, 2022