Anthony Davis (groin) starting for Lakers Thursday; Markieff Morris to bench
Los Angeles Lakers forward/center Anthony Davis will start Thursday in the team's game against the Phoenix Suns.
Once it was announced that Davis was cleared to return to the court for Game 6 of the Western Conference Quarterfinals following a groin injury, this was a given. He'll take his usual spot as starting power forward alongside Andre Drummond down low. Markieff Morris will come off the bench in a corresponding move.
Our models project Davis for 20.0 points, 7.4 rebounds, 2.7 assists and 38.8 FanDuel points across 29.2 minutes of action.
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Andre Drummond coming off Lakers' bench Thursday night June 3rd, 2021
- Anthony Davis (groin) starting for Lakers Thursday; Markieff Morris to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Marc Gasol officially starting for Lakers in Game 6 Thursday; Andre Drummond to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Haynes: Anthony Davis (groin) cleared to play for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Shams: Marc Gasol expected to start in front of Andre Drummond for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (knee) will suit up for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021