Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 7 showdown with Bucks on Saturday
Brooklyn Nets guard Kyrie Irving (ankle) has been ruled out of Game 7 against the Milwaukee Bucks on Saturday.
Irving will not recover in time to play on Saturday and will remain sidelined for a pivotal showdown with the Bucks. Jeff Green started in Game 6's loss to Milwaukee and could draw another start in Game 7. Our models expect Green to play 26.5 minutes against the Bucks.
Green's Game 7 projection includes 10.6 points, 3.6 rebounds, 1.5 assists, and 19.1 FanDuel points.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 7 showdown with Bucks on Saturday June 18th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Bruce Brown coming off Nets' bench Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) will play for Brooklyn in Tuesday's Game 5 June 15th, 2021