Lakers' Kobe Bryant is questionable to play at Phoenix
Los Angeles Lakers guard/forward Kobe Bryant (shoulder) is questionable to face the Phoenix Suns on Wednesday.
It would be his last game in Phoenix. Bryant hasn't played against the Suns all season with three DNPs on the year. The Suns fans tend to boo him, so he might not care too much about a farewell game there. If he's out, we should see more Larry Nance at the three while Metta World Peace could play more.
Bryant owns the second worst nERD this season at -10.3 and he's played 54 games. He's averaging 16.9 points, 4.0 rebounds, and 3.1 assists per game, while posting a career worst 46.3 True Shooting Percentage. If Bryant is able to play Wednesday, we project him to score 14.7 points, grab 3.6 boards, and dish out 2.9 assists, while shooting 35.9 percent from the floor.
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020
- NBA expected to resume July 31 with 22 teams June 3rd, 2020
- Lakers' Dwight Howard (illness) will play on Thursday March 11th, 2020
- Lakers' LeBron James (groin) upgraded to probable on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Lakers' Dwight Howard (illness) out for Tuesday's matchup against Brooklyn March 10th, 2020
- LeBron James (groin) plans to play for Lakers against Nets March 10th, 2020