Robert Williams (personal) plans to play Wednesday for Celtics
Boston Celtics center Robert Williams (personal) said he will play on Wednesday versus the Charlotte Hornets, per head coach Ime Udoka.
Williams missed Monday's matchup for the birth of his son. Grant Williams started in place of Robert and scored 10 points with 2 rebounds over 25 minutes.
The Hornets are allowing the second-most FanDuel points per game to the center position this season. Time Lord is averaging 29.3 minutes and 31.3 FanDuel points per game for the season, but he's picked it up a bit over his last five, with an average of 36.6 FanDuel points in that stretch.
- Miami's Max Strus (hamstring) active for Thursday's Game 2 May 19th, 2022
- Heat's Gabe Vincent (hamstring) will play in Thursday's Game 2 May 19th, 2022
- Al Horford (protocols) upgraded for Celtics on Thursday May 19th, 2022
- Al Horford (health protocols) doubtful for Celtics' Thursday Game 2 May 18th, 2022
- Kyle Lowry (hamstring) out again for Miami on Thursday May 18th, 2022
- Miami's Max Strus (hamstring) questionable for Game 2 on Thursday May 18th, 2022
- Grant Williams playing with Boston's second unit on Thursday May 19th, 2022
- Celtics starting Al Horford (health protocols) on Thursday, Grant Williams to bench May 19th, 2022
- Boston's Marcus Smart (foot) starting on Thursday for inactive Derrick White May 19th, 2022
- Marcus Smart (foot) available for Boston's Thursday Game 2 contest against Heat May 19th, 2022
- Celtics' Al Horford clears protocols, officially active Game 2 May 19th, 2022
- Derrick White (personal) ruled out Thursday for Celtics May 19th, 2022