Dwight Howard (hip) probable Tuesday for Lakers
Los Angeles Lakers forward/center Dwight Howard (hip) is probable to play on Tuesday versus the Dallas Mavericks.
Howard should be good to go as the Lakers' starting center on Tuesday. He played through his back injury on Sunday and scored 8 points with 10 boards in 33 minutes.
numberFire's models currently project Dwight for 16.1 minutes and 18.1 FanDuel points on Tuesday. The Mavericks are ranked 16th in FanDuel points allowed per game to the center position this season.
- Tyler Herro (hand) could return for Heat by Game 3 May 30th, 2023
- Gabe Vincent (ankle) available for Heat in Game 7 Monday night May 29th, 2023
- Celtics' Malcolm Brogdon (forearm) cleared to play in Game 7 Monday night May 29th, 2023
- Malcolm Brogdon (forearm) questionable in Monday's Game 7 for Boston May 28th, 2023
- Gabe Vincent (ankle) questionable for Heat in Game 7 Monday May 28th, 2023
- Kevin Love playing with Heat's second unit on Saturday May 27th, 2023
- Lakers move D'Angelo Russell to second unit for Game 4 Monday night May 22nd, 2023
- Jarred Vanderbilt coming off Lakers' bench in Monday's Game 4 May 22nd, 2023
- Dennis Schroder starting for Lakers in Game 4 Monday; D'Angelo Russell playing with second unit May 22nd, 2023
- Rui Hachimura starting for Lakers in Game 4 Monday; Jarred Vanderbilt to bench May 22nd, 2023
- Dennis Schroder coming off the bench for Lakers in Game 2 on Thursday May 18th, 2023
- Lakers' Jarred Vanderbilt starting Game 2 on Thursday, Dennis Schroder coming off the bench May 18th, 2023