Anthony Davis (foot) still sidelined Tuesday for Lakers
Los Angeles Lakers forward/center Anthony Davis (foot) will remain out Tuesday versus the Dallas Mavericks.
Davis returned to a full practice on Monday for the first time since he injured his foot in mid-February, but he will remain inactive for Tuesday's contest. LeBron James (ankle) has also been ruled out, so look for Russell Westbrook to try and carry the offense.
numberFire’s models project Westbrook for 35.5 minutes and 40.9 FanDuel points, and he has an $8,100 salary on Tuesday’s five-game slate. In situation with LeBron and Davis off the floor this season, Westbrook has a 33.6% usage rate and is averaging 1.36 FanDuel points per minute.
- Tyler Herro (hand) could return for Heat by Game 3 May 30th, 2023
- Gabe Vincent (ankle) available for Heat in Game 7 Monday night May 29th, 2023
- Celtics' Malcolm Brogdon (forearm) cleared to play in Game 7 Monday night May 29th, 2023
- Malcolm Brogdon (forearm) questionable in Monday's Game 7 for Boston May 28th, 2023
- Gabe Vincent (ankle) questionable for Heat in Game 7 Monday May 28th, 2023
- Kevin Love playing with Heat's second unit on Saturday May 27th, 2023
- Lakers move D'Angelo Russell to second unit for Game 4 Monday night May 22nd, 2023
- Jarred Vanderbilt coming off Lakers' bench in Monday's Game 4 May 22nd, 2023
- Dennis Schroder starting for Lakers in Game 4 Monday; D'Angelo Russell playing with second unit May 22nd, 2023
- Rui Hachimura starting for Lakers in Game 4 Monday; Jarred Vanderbilt to bench May 22nd, 2023
- Dennis Schroder coming off the bench for Lakers in Game 2 on Thursday May 18th, 2023
- Lakers' Jarred Vanderbilt starting Game 2 on Thursday, Dennis Schroder coming off the bench May 18th, 2023