Jalen Smith (groin) out for Pacers' season finale Sunday
Indiana Pacers center Jalen Smith will not play Sunday in the team's game against the Brooklyn Nets.
Smith is still dealing with a sore left groin, and as a result, he has been ruled out for the team's season finale. Expect Isaiah Jackson to see added minutes again.
In 51 games this season, Smith averaged 9.2 points, 6.0 rebounds and 19.6 FanDuel points.
- Dean Wade (shoulder) to miss 3-4 weeks for Cleveland December 4th, 2022
- Dennis Schroder (personal) available for Lakers on Sunday December 4th, 2022
- Javonte Green (knee) questionable Sunday for Chicago December 4th, 2022
- Rudy Gobert ejected for Timberwolves on Saturday December 3rd, 2022
- Josh Hart (ankle) ruled out again Saturday for Portland December 3rd, 2022
- Rockets starting Kenyon Martin Jr. for inactive Eric Gordon (injury maintenance) on Saturday December 3rd, 2022
- Tyrese Haliburton (groin) questionable for Pacers on Sunday December 3rd, 2022
- Indiana's Tyrese Haliburton (groin) active on Friday night December 2nd, 2022
- Pacers' Jalen Smith (face) available on Friday December 1st, 2022
- Tyrese Haliburton (groin) questionable for Pacers on Friday December 1st, 2022
- Aaron Nesmith playing with Indiana's second unit on Wednesday night November 30th, 2022
- Pacers starting Andrew Nembhard on Wednesday, Aaron Nesmith to bench November 30th, 2022