Warriors will re-evaluate Gary Payton II (elbow) in 1 week
Golden State Warriors point guard Gary Payton II (elbow) will be re-evaluated in one week.
Payton's recovery has taken another step after Golden State's guard participated in "various light individual on-court activities." Expect Jordan Poole to play increased minutes until Payton II is fully cleared to return.
In 110,8 playoff minutes this season, Payton II is averaging 1.06 FanDuel points per minute.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Trail Blazers reportedly acquire Jerami Grant in trade with Detroit June 22nd, 2022
- Reggie Perry starting for Blazers Sunday in place of Drew Eubanks April 10th, 2022
- Greg Brown coming off Blazers' bench on Sunday April 10th, 2022
- Didi Louzada starting for Blazers on Sunday; Greg Brown to bench April 10th, 2022
- CJ Elleby (illness) available Sunday for Portland April 10th, 2022
- Greg Brown (ankle) available for Blazers Sunday night April 10th, 2022