Warriors' Otto Porter (knee) cleared to play without minutes limit for Game 5 Monday
Golden State Warriors forward Otto Porter (knee inflammation) has been cleared to play in Game 5 of the NBA Finals against the Boston Celtics.
Porter will not have a minutes restriction in tonight's action as the Warriors look to take a lead in the series. Porter started in Game 4 but played only 14.5 minutes in the win.
Our models project Porter for 22 minutes in tonight's game, with 6.3 points, 5.3 rebounds, and 1.7 assists for 18.1 fantasy points.
- Drew Eubanks (hip) probable for Trail Blazers' Thursday game versus Denver December 7th, 2022
- Portland's Josh Hart (ankle) probable on Thursday December 7th, 2022
- Denver's Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (wrist) probable on Thursday December 7th, 2022
- Kevin Porter Jr. (knee) questionable for Houston's Thursday matchup December 7th, 2022
- Golden State's JaMychal Green starting for Draymond Green (hip) on Wednesday night December 7th, 2022
- Warriors starting Ty Jerome on Wednesday for inactive Stephen Curry (ankle) December 7th, 2022
- Raptors' Juan Hernangomez (ankle) ruled out for Wednesday December 6th, 2022
- Raptors pivot, put Christian Koloko back in Monday lineup December 5th, 2022
- Gary Trent Jr. coming off Raptors' bench in updated lineup Monday December 5th, 2022
- Christian Koloko not in Toronto's Monday lineup December 5th, 2022
- Gary Trent Jr. starting for Raptors on Monday; Christian Koloko to bench December 5th, 2022
- Raptors officially downgrade Juancho Hernangomez (ankle) to out Monday December 5th, 2022