Mavericks reportedly acquire Christian Wood in trade with Rockets
According to Adrian Wojnarowski, the Dallas Mavericks have acquired center Christian Wood in a trade with the Houston Rockets.
Per ESPN, Wood is reportedly part of a deal for Boban Marjanovic, Sterling Brown, Trey Burke, Marquese Chriss, and the 26th pick of 2022's draft. Expect Wood to play a secondary role behind Luka Doncic while Alperen Sengun is a probable candidate to play increased minutes at the five.
In 2091 minutes last season, Wood averaged 1.19 FanDuel points per minute and a 23.3% usage rate.
- Denver's Michael Porter Jr. (personal) not listed on Saturday's injury report January 27th, 2023
- Nuggets list Bruce Brown (knee) as questionable on Saturday January 27th, 2023
- Bulls' Goran Dragic (illness) probable on Saturday January 27th, 2023
- Jamal Murray (hip) questionable on Saturday for Denver January 27th, 2023
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (wrist) probable for Nuggets on Saturday January 27th, 2023
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (foot) questionable on Saturday January 27th, 2023
- Luka Doncic (ankle) expected to be day-to-day for Mavericks January 27th, 2023
- Mavericks starting Tim Hardaway Jr. (ankle) for inactive Christian Wood (thumb) on Friday January 20th, 2023
- Tim Hardaway Jr. (ankle) available for Mavericks on Friday night January 20th, 2023
- Tim Hardaway Jr. (ankle) probable Friday for Mavericks January 19th, 2023
- Mavericks' Christian Wood fractures thumb, out at least 1 week January 19th, 2023
- Mavericks starting Luka Doncic (ankle) on Wednesday, Frank Ntilikina to bench January 18th, 2023