Cory Joseph (back) questionable for Pistons on Saturday
Detroit Pistons guard Cory Joseph is considered questionable to play Saturday in the team's game against the Phoenix Suns.
Joseph is dealing with low back soreness. As a result, the team has listed him questionable for the second leg of the back-to-back set on Saturday. Keep an eye on his status ahead of the 7 p.m. ET tipoff.
In 36 games this season, Joseph is averaging 4.6 points, 1.3 rebounds, 3.3 assists and 11.9 FanDuel points.
- Milwaukee's Pat Connaughton (ankle) ruled out on Thursday November 29th, 2023
- Philadelphia's Nicolas Batum (finger) will not return on Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Jaxson Hayes (elbow) out for remainder of Lakers' Wednesday game November 29th, 2023
- Denver's Reggie Jackson operating in second unit role on Wednesday night November 29th, 2023
- Nuggets starting Jamal Murray (hamstring) on Wednesday, Reggie Jackson to bench November 29th, 2023
- DeAndre Jordan playing with Nuggets' second unit on Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Golden State's Chris Paul (leg) ruled out on Thursday November 29th, 2023
- Charania: Golden State's Gary Payton II diagnosed with torn right calf,out indefinitely November 29th, 2023
- Moses Moody playing with Golden State's second unit on Tuesday night November 28th, 2023
- Warriors starting Draymond Green (suspension) on Tuesday, Moses Moody to bench November 28th, 2023
- Chris Paul coming off the bench for Warriors on Friday November 24th, 2023
- Warriors' Moses Moody starting on Friday, Chris Paul coming off the bench November 24th, 2023