Drew Eubanks (back) probable Monday for Trail Blazers
Portland Trail Blazers power forward/center Drew Eubanks (left lumbar strain) is probable for Monday versus the Milwaukee Bucks.
Eubanks has been dealing with a nagging back issue, but he should be good to go for another start on Monday. In the last two contests, Eubanks started and averaged 6.5 points with 4.5 rebounds and 1.0 blocks in 22.0 minutes.
numberFire's models project Eubanks for 24.7 minutes and 24.3 FanDuel points on Monday, and he has a $4,700 salary on the Main slate. Per our NBA Heat Map, the Blazers’ implied total (118.0) is No. 6 out of 16 active teams today and the game total (240.5) is tops on the board.
- Rodney McGruder (foot) remains out Sunday for Pistons April 1st, 2023
- Jae'Sean Tate (knee) remains out for Rockets on Sunday April 1st, 2023
- Chris Duarte (ankle) still out Sunday for Pacers April 1st, 2023
- Jordan Clarkson (finger) remains out Sunday for Jazz April 1st, 2023
- Zeke Nnaji (knee) questionable for Nuggets on Sunday April 1st, 2023
- Derrick Rose (illness) questionable Sunday for Knicks April 1st, 2023
- Nassir Little (ankle) won't play for Blazers on Sunday April 1st, 2023
- Trendon Watford (ankle) probable Sunday for Portland April 1st, 2023
- Cam Reddish (back) questionable for Blazers on Sunday April 1st, 2023
- Jusuf Nurkic (knee) won't play Sunday for Blazers April 1st, 2023
- Anfernee Simons (foot) still out for Blazers on Sunday April 1st, 2023
- Jerami Grant (quad) remains out Sunday for Portland April 1st, 2023