San Antonio's Keldon Johnson (ankle) questionable on Wednesday
San Antonio Spurs small forward Keldon Johnson (ankle) is questionable to play in Wednesday's game against the Toronto Raptors.
What It Means:
Johnson's status is currently in limbo after San Antonio's forward was listed with ankle soreness. Expect Malaki Branham to play an increased offensive role if Johnson is inactive.
Johnson's current projection includes 19.3 points, 5.9 rebounds, and 2.6 assists.
Source: Ty Jager
Recent NBA Player News
- Jalen Duren (neck) returning Friday for Pistons March 23rd, 2023
- Pistons' Isaiah Livers (hip) probable on Friday March 23rd, 2023
- Kyle Kuzma (ankle) out on Friday for Washington March 23rd, 2023
- Chris Duarte (ankle) questionable Friday for Pacers March 23rd, 2023
- Wizards' Bradley Beal (knee) out again on Friday March 23rd, 2023
- Pacers' Tyrese Haliburton (ankle) questionable on Friday March 23rd, 2023
Recent San Antonio Spurs Player News
- Sandro Mamukelashvili operating bench role for Spurs on Wednesday night March 22nd, 2023
- Jeremy Sochan starting for Spurs on Wednesday in place of inactive Romeo Langford (injury management) March 22nd, 2023
- San Antonio's Zach Collins (rest) starting on Wednesday, Sandro Mamukelashvili to bench March 22nd, 2023
- Spurs starting Devin Vassell (injury management) for inactive Tre Jones (injury management) on Wednesday March 22nd, 2023
- Jeremy Sochan (knee) returning Wednesday for Spurs March 22nd, 2023
- San Antonio's Keldon Johnson (neck) remains out on Wednesday March 22nd, 2023