Golden State's Gary Payton II (illness) probable on Sunday
Golden State Warriors point guard Gary Payton II (illness) is listed as probable for Sunday's Game 4 contest versus the Sacramento Kings.
Payton II is on track to play on Sunday after he was given a probable designation. In 24.4 expected minutes, our models project Payton II to score 22.3 FanDuel points.
Payton II's projection includes 9.3 points, 4.8 rebounds, and 1.7 assists.
- Portland acquires Deandre Ayton in trade with Phoenix September 27th, 2023
- Grayson Allen traded to Suns in 3-team deal on Wednesday September 27th, 2023
- Bucks deal Jrue Holiday to Portland on Wednesday September 27th, 2023
- Trail Blazers send Jusuf Nurkic to Suns on Wednesday September 27th, 2023
- Bucks acquire Damian Lillard in 3-team trade September 27th, 2023
- Harold Ramirez in Rays' Sunday lineup September 10th, 2023
- Draymond Green signs 4-year contract with Warriors on Friday June 30th, 2023
- Warriors' Andrew Wiggins (ribs) available for Game 6 on Friday May 12th, 2023
- Warriors' Andrew Wiggins (ribs) questionable for Friday May 11th, 2023
- Gary Payton II starting for Warriors in Game 5 Monday; JaMychal Green moving to bench May 8th, 2023
- JaMychal Green not in Warriors' starting five for Game 4 Monday May 8th, 2023
- Warriors' Kevon Looney (illness) coming off the bench for Game 2 on Thursday May 4th, 2023