Gary Payton II starting for Warriors in Game 5 Monday; JaMychal Green moving to bench
The Golden State Warriors will start Gary Payton II for Monday's Game 5 against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Payton II will step into the starting lineup as the Warriors adjust their game plan against the Lakers. It will be his first start of the season with the Warriors.
Our models project Payton II for .88 fantasy points per minute in tonight's game. FanDuel has set his salary at $4,000.
- Harold Ramirez in Rays' Sunday lineup September 10th, 2023
- Alec Burleson in lineup Saturday for St. Louis September 9th, 2023
- Edward Olivares in lineup for Royals on Saturday September 9th, 2023
- Michael Brantley starting Saturday for Houston September 2nd, 2023
- Woj: 76ers reportedly end trade talks on James Harden August 12th, 2023
- Jeimer Candelario (thumb) scratched for Nationals Sunday; Ildemaro Vargas enters July 16th, 2023
- Draymond Green signs 4-year contract with Warriors on Friday June 30th, 2023
- Warriors' Andrew Wiggins (ribs) available for Game 6 on Friday May 12th, 2023
- Warriors' Andrew Wiggins (ribs) questionable for Friday May 11th, 2023
- Gary Payton II starting for Warriors in Game 5 Monday; JaMychal Green moving to bench May 8th, 2023
- JaMychal Green not in Warriors' starting five for Game 4 Monday May 8th, 2023
- Warriors' Kevon Looney (illness) coming off the bench for Game 2 on Thursday May 4th, 2023