Al Freeman transferring from Baylor for final year of eligibility
Baylor Bears junior guard Allerik Freeman will graduate this spring and transfer to another program for his final year of eligibility, per Jeff Goodman of ESPN.
Since he will become a graduate student, Freeman will not have to sit out a year, making him eligible to play in the 2017-18 season. No word on what schools he is looking at but his departure will be a big loss for the Bears, as he started 22 games last season.
Freeman averaged 9.7 points, 2.5 rebounds, 1.2 assists and 1.4 three-points in 23.9 minutes per game.
- Virginia named 1st seed in South Region March 18th, 2019
- North Carolina claims top seed in Midwest region March 18th, 2019
- Gonzaga earns No. 1 seed in the West March 18th, 2019
- Duke earns top seed in the NCAA tournament March 18th, 2019
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- Allerik Freeman leaving Baylor for NC State April 20th, 2017
- Baylor's Johnathan Motley testing the NBA Draft waters April 10th, 2017
- Baylor's Johnathan Motley undergoes surgery on his torn MCL April 7th, 2017
- Al Freeman transferring from Baylor for final year of eligibility March 28th, 2017
- Baylor's Manu Lecomte expected to be available to play in Big 12 Tournament March 7th, 2017
- Johnathan Motley excels in Baylor's win over West Virginia February 28th, 2017