Baylor's Johnathan Motley testing the NBA Draft waters
Baylor Bears junior forward Johnathan Motley has declared himself eligible for the 2017 NBA Draft but will not hire an agent, per Jeff Goodman of ESPN.
Motley just underwent surgery to repair a torn MCL, leaving him possibly unable to participate in the combine or individual workouts. He will, however, be able to interview with teams and take measurements to assess his draft stock accurately. Motley is currently projected to be taken early in the second round. He will have until May 24 to withdraw from the draft to maintain his college eligibility.
Motley averaged 17.3 points, 9.9 rebounds, 2.3 assists, and 1.1 blocks per game in his junior season.
- Virginia named 1st seed in South Region March 18th, 2019
- North Carolina claims top seed in Midwest region March 18th, 2019
- Gonzaga earns No. 1 seed in the West March 18th, 2019
- Duke earns top seed in the NCAA tournament March 18th, 2019
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- Allerik Freeman leaving Baylor for NC State April 20th, 2017
- Baylor's Johnathan Motley testing the NBA Draft waters April 10th, 2017
- Baylor's Johnathan Motley undergoes surgery on his torn MCL April 7th, 2017
- Al Freeman transferring from Baylor for final year of eligibility March 28th, 2017
- Baylor's Manu Lecomte expected to be available to play in Big 12 Tournament March 7th, 2017
- Johnathan Motley excels in Baylor's win over West Virginia February 28th, 2017