Robert Johnson returning to Indiana for his senior season
Indiana Hoosiers junior guard Robert Johnson has withdrawn his name from the 2017 NBA Draft and will return to school for his senior season, per Jon Rothstein of FanRag Sports.
With teammates O.G. Anunoby, Thomas Bryant, and James Blackmon hiring agents and staying the draft, Johnson is in line for a significant role in newly-hired head coach Archie Miller's system next fall. He could become the primary scoring option for the Hoosiers in the 2017-18 season after taking 10.6 shots per game last season.
Johnson averaged 12.8 points, 4.4 rebounds, 2.5 assists, and 2.1 three-pointers per game while posting a .562 true shooting percentage in 2016-17.
- Virginia named 1st seed in South Region March 18th, 2019
- North Carolina claims top seed in Midwest region March 18th, 2019
- Gonzaga earns No. 1 seed in the West March 18th, 2019
- Duke earns top seed in the NCAA tournament March 18th, 2019
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- OG Anunoby (knee) hoping to be at full strength by late November June 13th, 2017
- Robert Johnson returning to Indiana for his senior season May 16th, 2017
- James Blackmon Jr. leaving Indiana for the NBA May 7th, 2017
- Thomas Bryant to stay in draft, ending his career at Indiana April 30th, 2017
- Two more Indiana Hoosiers declare for the NBA Draft April 11th, 2017
- Indiana's Thomas Bryant has declared for the 2017 NBA Draft April 11th, 2017