Matt Breida (ankle) active for the 49ers on Monday night
San Francisco 49ers running back Matt Breida (ankle) is active for Monday night's game against the Green Bay Packers.
Breida suffered a mid-ankle sprain in Week 5 but was helped out by the extra day of rest as he is good to go on Monday. No word on if he will have a reduced workload, but expect Alfred Morris to remain prominently in the game plan. Kyle Juszczyk loses his fantasy appeal with Breida active.
Breida has averaged 12.3 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Browns' David Njoku (knee) limited at practice on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Nelson Agholor (knee) not practicing on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Houston's Will Fuller (hamstring) limited on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) not practicing on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Julio Jones (shoulder) limited for Falcons on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- New England's Julian Edelman (knee, shoulder) DNP on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Marquise Goodwin (knee) reportedly put on 49ers IR December 11th, 2019
- 49ers' Richard Sherman reportedly dealing with hamstring strain December 9th, 2019
- Jimmy Garoppolo throws 4 touchdowns Sunday to lead San Francisco to thrilling win December 9th, 2019
- 49ers' Emmanuel Sanders accumulates 7 receptions for 157 yards and 1 score in Week 14's victory over New Orleans December 8th, 2019
- 49ers' Matt Breida (ankle) active for Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- San Francisco's Dee Ford (hamstring) available for Week 14's game against Saints December 6th, 2019