Trenton Cannon (toe) active for Jets in Week 15
New York Jets running back Trenton Cannon will play on Saturday in the team's Week 15 game against the Houston Texans.
Cannon was questionable with a toe injury, but he's been given the all-clear in advance of the conference matchup. With Isaiah Crowell on injured reserve, Cannon could play a huge role.
Our models project Cannon for 16.5 rushing yards, 20.8 receiving yards, 0.1 touchdowns and 5.8 FanDuel points.
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Jets will 'listen' to Le'Veon Bell trade offers December 31st, 2019
- Jets' Quincy Enunwa diagnosed with spinal stenosis December 30th, 2019
- Le'Veon Bell's future with Jets uncertain December 30th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson (calf) active for Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson (calf) estimated limited participant on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Robby Anderson (illness) questionable for Jets in Week 16 December 20th, 2019