Dontrell Hilliard (hamstring) ruled out for Titans in Week 2
Tennessee Titans running back Dontrell Hilliard will not play Monday in the team's Week 2 game against the Buffalo Bills.
Hilliard is dealing with a hamstring injury. As a result, he has been ruled out of action for Monday night's affair with Buffalo. Hassan Haskins and Trenton Cannon will provide support to bellcow rusher Derrick Henry.
In Week 1, Hilliard had 2 carries for 8 yards. However, his contributions were huge in the passing game, catching 3 of 4 targets for 61 yards and 2 scores.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Tennessee's Treylon Burks (groin) active for Week 18's game versus Jaguars January 7th, 2023
- Derrick Henry (hip) cleared from Titans injury report January 5th, 2023
- Treylon Burks (groin) questionable Week 18 for Titans January 5th, 2023
- Titans' Derrick Henry (hip) logs full practice on Wednesday, expected to play in Week 18 January 4th, 2023
- Tennessee's Derrick Henry (hip) fully practices on Tuesday January 3rd, 2023
- Derrick Henry (hip) participating in Titans practice Tuesday January 3rd, 2023