Bills' Marcus Murphy has dislocated elbow
Buffalo Bills running back Marcus Murphy has a dislocated elbow.
Murphy went down on Sunday after working as the Bills' lead back in place of LeSean McCoy (hamstring) and Chris Ivory (shoulder). Keith Ford will likely start in Week 16 versus the New England Patriots if the three other backs are all out.
Murphy rushed 11 times for 35 yards in Week 15 before exiting, scoring 3.5 FanDuel points.
- Julio Jones (knee) will play Sunday's Week 4 game for Tampa Bay October 2nd, 2022
- Chris Godwin (hamstring) active for Buccaneers in Week 4 October 2nd, 2022
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling (abdomen) active for Chiefs in Week 4 October 2nd, 2022
- Update: Jonnu Smith (ankle) will not return in Week 4 for New England October 2nd, 2022
- Update: Javonte Williams (knee) won't return for Broncos in Week 4 October 2nd, 2022
- Javonte Williams (knee) questionable to return in Week 4 for Denver October 2nd, 2022
- Laviska Shenault (hamstring) questionable to return for Panthers in Week 4 October 2nd, 2022
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (thigh) active for Week 4 October 2nd, 2022
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (thigh) expected to play in Week 4 October 2nd, 2022
- Christian McCaffrey (ankle) officially questionable for Panthers September 30th, 2022
- Christian McCaffrey (thigh) missing for Panthers again September 29th, 2022
- Carolina's Christian McCaffrey (quad) DNP on Wednesday September 28th, 2022