Kerryon Johnson (knee) lands on Lions' injured reserve
Detroit Lions running back Kerryon Johnson (knee) has been placed on injured reserve, ending his season.
Johnson hasn't played since Week 11. He saw a limited workload over the first quarter of the season before the 43rd overall pick from this year's draft finally emerged as the Lions' feature back. He rushed for over 100 yards twice and totaled 97 yards his last game. Zach Zenner appears to have supplanted LeGarrette Blount as the starter for the final two games of the season.
Johnson averaged 12.3 FanDuel points over 10 games this season. He rushed 118 times for 641 yards and 3 touchdowns and had 32 receptions (39 targets) for 213 yards and 1 touchdown.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Rams trade Jared Goff, picks, to Lions for Matthew Stafford January 31st, 2021
- Lions trade Matthew Stafford to Rams for Jared Goff January 31st, 2021
- Rapoport: 'Expect a trade' involving Lions' Matthew Stafford before Super Bowl LV January 30th, 2021
- Lions "to begin discussing trade options" for Matthew Stafford January 24th, 2021
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle, ribs, thumb) officially active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle, ribs, thumb) expected to play in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021