Steelers sign kicker Matt McCrane after placing Chris Boswell on Injured Reserve
The Pittsburgh Steelers signed Matt McCrane after placing Chris Boswell on Injured Reserve.
The Steelers changed their kickers on Friday, replacing injured Chris Boswell for newly signed Matt McCrane. In four games this season, McCrane converted 5-of-9 field goal attempts with the Raiders and Cardinals.
In 15 games this season, Boswell converted 13-of-20 field goal attempts.
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021
- Eagles list Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) as limited on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's T.J. Watt fully practices on Wednesday September 8th, 2021
- Steelers' Anthony McFarland placed on injured reserve September 1st, 2021
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger says arm feels 'pretty good' August 23rd, 2021
- Schefter: Steelers' Chase Claypool suffered "minor ankle sprain" August 17th, 2021
- Steelers expecting a "big jump" from receiver Chase Claypool August 16th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster reportedly seeing 'limited to no outside work' during training camp July 30th, 2021