Jaguars cut Carlos Hyde
The Jacksonville Jaguars released running back Carlos Hyde.
Hyde was acquired from the Cleveland Browns for a fifth-round pick at the midway point last season. He never made an impact, averaging 3.3 yards per carry and never hitting paydirt. The Jaguars saved $4.7 million in cap space with the move. Hyde turns 29 in September.
Hyde rushed for 189 yards on 58 carries in eight games for the Jaguars last season.
- Jets' Robby Anderson flames Dallas for 5-125-1 in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Seattle's Russell Wilson accumulates 327 yards and three scores in Week 6's victory over Cleveland October 13th, 2019
- Sam Darnold sparks Jets' offense in Week 6 with 338 yards and two touchdowns October 13th, 2019
- Arizona's David Johnson explodes for 102 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- San Francisco's George Kittle shrugs off groin injury, produces 8-103 in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Falcons' Austin Hooper excels in Week 6 with 8-117-1 line October 13th, 2019
- Deshaun Watson throws for 1 touchdown and rushes for 2 in Week 6 victory over Kansas City October 13th, 2019
- Kenny Stills (hamstring) out for Texas in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Texans' Carlos Hyde projected for 14.6 carries in Week 6 October 12th, 2019
- Texans' DeAndre Hopkins full of confidence heading into Week 6 October 11th, 2019
- Kenny Stills (hamstring) a game-time decision for Houston in Week 6 October 11th, 2019
- Texans' Kenny Stills (hamstring) limited in practice again on Wednesday October 9th, 2019