Adrian Amos reportedly signing with Green Bay
The Green Bay Packers agreed to terms with defensive back Adrian Amos, formerly of the Chicago Bears, on a 4-year, $37 million contract, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
The Packers also added a pair of linebackers on Tuesday, as they have clearly made defense an early priority this offseason. Amos will likely play the safety role HaHa Clinton-Dix played in Green Bay before being dealt to the Washington Redskins last season. He turns 26 next month.
Amos has 3 interceptions and 12 pass deflections over the past two seasons.
- T.Y. Hilton (calf) to return to Colts' practice Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Julian Edelman (knee, shoulder) back at Patriots practice December 12th, 2019
- Derrick Henry (hamstring) 'ready to go' for Titans Week 15 December 12th, 2019
- Dolphins' DeVante Parker still in concussion protocol December 12th, 2019
- Jameis Winston (thumb) throws tennis ball at Buccaneers practice December 12th, 2019
- D.J. Chark (ankle) still on Jaguars sidelines December 12th, 2019
- Aaron Rodgers held to 195 yards in Packers' win Sunday December 9th, 2019
- Green Bay's Aaron Jones accounts for 192 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Green Bay's Aaron Rodgers throws 4 touchdowns in Week 13's road victory over Giants December 1st, 2019
- Davante Adams scores first 2019 touchdown in Packers' loss November 25th, 2019
- Aaron Rodgers throws for 233 yards in a Packers' win November 11th, 2019
- Aaron Jones piles on 3 touchdowns in Packers' victory November 11th, 2019