Adrian Amos reportedly signing with Green Bay
The Green Bay Packers agreed to terms with defensive back Adrian Amos, formerly of the Chicago Bears, on a 4-year, $37 million contract, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
The Packers also added a pair of linebackers on Tuesday, as they have clearly made defense an early priority this offseason. Amos will likely play the safety role HaHa Clinton-Dix played in Green Bay before being dealt to the Washington Redskins last season. He turns 26 next month.
Amos has 3 interceptions and 12 pass deflections over the past two seasons.
- Schefter: Colts looking to move Marlon Mack September 28th, 2021
- Titans: Julio Jones limited snaps due to tightness September 28th, 2021
- Cincinnati's Tee Higgins (shoulder) DNP on Tuesday September 28th, 2021
- Miles Sanders touches ball five times in Eagles loss September 28th, 2021
- Cowboys' Dalton Schultz scores twice in victory September 28th, 2021
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Packers' Robert Tonyan scores first touchdown September 21st, 2021
- Green Bay uses A.J. Dillon sparingly in win September 21st, 2021
- Davante Adams paces Packers in victory September 21st, 2021
- Aaron Rodgers rebounds with 4 touchdowns as Packers roll September 21st, 2021
- Aaron Jones scores 4 times in Packers win September 21st, 2021
- Packers shutting down Za'Darius Smith (back) 'for a while' September 17th, 2021