Preston Smith, Packers reportedly agree on deal
The Green Bay Packers agreed to terms with linebacker Preston Smith, formerly of the Washington Redskins, on a 4-year, $52 million contract, reports Rob Demovsky of ESPN.
The Packers also reportedly added safety Adrian Amos and fellow linebacker Za'Darius Smith to their defense on Tuesday. Preston, a 2015 second-round pick, started in 50 of 64 games for Washington over four seasons. He turns 27 in November.
Smith recorded 161 tackles (119 solo) with 25 sacks, 4 interceptions, and 3 forced fumbles during his tenure in Washington.
- Jets' Le'Veon Bell (illness) ruled out for Week 14's matchup against Miami December 7th, 2019
- Eagles' Jordan Howard (shoulder) questionable for Week 14's matchup against Giants December 7th, 2019
- Cleveland's David Njoku (wrist) activated from Injured Reserve on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Giants' Evan Engram (foot) will not play in Week 14's matchup against Eagles December 7th, 2019
- Giants' Daniel Jones (ankle) ruled out, Eli Manning officially starting in Week 14 December 7th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Nelson Agholor (knee) game-time decision for Week 14's matchup against Giants December 7th, 2019
- Green Bay's Aaron Rodgers throws 4 touchdowns in Week 13's road victory over Giants December 1st, 2019
- Davante Adams scores first 2019 touchdown in Packers' loss November 25th, 2019
- Aaron Rodgers throws for 233 yards in a Packers' win November 11th, 2019
- Aaron Jones piles on 3 touchdowns in Packers' victory November 11th, 2019
- Davante Adams accumulates 118 yards in Packers' win November 11th, 2019
- Davante Adams (toe) not listed on Packers' final Week 10 injury report November 8th, 2019