Theo Riddick could be on the Lions' roster bubble
Detroit Lions running back Theo Riddick could be on the roster bubble, per the Detroit Free Press.
Riddick is on the final year of his contract and his release would produce $3.7 million in cap savings. He was targeted 71 times last season, which was second on the team, but only managed 370 receiving yards on 57 catches.
Our models project Riddick to rush for 174.9 yards on 45.26 carries, while catching 51.07 passes for 358.66 yards.
- Update: San Francisco's Emmanuel Sanders (ribs) will not return on Monday November 11th, 2019
- Rams' Brandin Cooks (concussion) will not play in Week 11's game against Chicago November 11th, 2019
- Atlanta's Austin Hooper (knee) diagnosed with MCL sprain November 11th, 2019
- Saquon Barkley 'feeling much better' for Giants after career-worst outing November 11th, 2019
- Todd Gurley's light Week 10 workload due to Rams' backfield 'rotation' November 11th, 2019
- San Francisco's George Kittle (knee, ankle) inactive for Monday night's matchup against Seattle November 11th, 2019
- Denver's Noah Fant explodes for 115 yards in Week 9's victory over Cleveland November 3rd, 2019
- Drew Lock (thumb) likely to return to practice after Denver's bye November 2nd, 2019
- Broncos' Jeff Heuerman (knee) out in Week 9 November 1st, 2019
- Joe Flacco (neck) placed on injured reserve, ending his season November 1st, 2019
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay (wrist) practices in full on Thursday October 31st, 2019
- Schefter: Joe Flacco (neck) out for Broncos 4-6 weeks October 31st, 2019