Rams will extend Jared Goff, coach says
Los Angeles Rams coach Sean McVay said there is a "zero percent chance" the team does not extend quarterback Jared Goff's contract.
'Whether it ends up happening this year or next year, there is a zero pct. chance this guy's not gonna get an extension he's worthy of," McVay told Mike Silver. Goff threw for 4,688 yards and 32 touchdowns with 12 interceptions and averaged 7.5 net yards per dropback. His play did decline somewhat down the stretch, as only completed 58.9% of his throws with 6 touchdowns and 6 interceptions in five December starts.
Our models project Goff to throw for 4,765.40 yards with 32.47 touchdowns and 11.34 interceptions in 2019.
- Update: San Francisco's Emmanuel Sanders (ribs) will not return on Monday November 11th, 2019
- Atlanta's Austin Hooper (knee) diagnosed with MCL sprain November 11th, 2019
- Saquon Barkley 'feeling much better' for Giants after career-worst outing November 11th, 2019
- San Francisco's George Kittle (knee, ankle) inactive for Monday night's matchup against Seattle November 11th, 2019
- Seattle's Josh Gordon available on Monday night November 11th, 2019
- Cardinals' David Johnson 'obviously' limited by injuries November 11th, 2019
- Rams' Brandin Cooks (concussion) will not play in Week 11's game against Chicago November 11th, 2019
- Todd Gurley's light Week 10 workload due to Rams' backfield 'rotation' November 11th, 2019
- Using Blake Bortles was 'part of game plan,' Rams coach Sean McVay said November 11th, 2019
- Jared Goff struggles in Rams' loss on Sunday November 11th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett sets season-highs in loss November 11th, 2019
- Cooper Kupp comes up empty in Rams' loss November 11th, 2019