Case Keenum reportedly the 'front-runner' to start for Washington
Washington Redskins quarterback Case Keenum is the "front-runner" to be the team's starting quarterback to begin the 2019 season, per Rick Snider of the Washington Post.
No real surprise here as Keenum's most significant competition will come from rookie Dwayne Haskins with Colt McCoy serving as the third-string option. If Haskins has a strong run the rest of the preseason, or Keenum starts the season off poorly, the veteran could be replaced early in the regular season.
numberFire's models project Keenum as the QB31 in fantasy with 1,741.9 passing yards, 10.9 touchdowns, and 7.7 interceptions on 270.6 passing attempts this season.
- Ezekiel Elliott rushes for 105 yards and a score in Cowboys' Sunday loss October 14th, 2019
- Matt Ryan throws for 356 yards, 4 touchdowns in Falcons' loss Sunday October 14th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson flames Dallas for 5-125-1 in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Seattle's Russell Wilson accumulates 327 yards and three scores in Week 6's victory over Cleveland October 13th, 2019
- Sam Darnold sparks Jets' offense in Week 6 with 338 yards and two touchdowns October 13th, 2019
- Arizona's David Johnson explodes for 102 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Washington's Adrian Peterson accumulates 136 scrimmage yards in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Redskins' Chris Thompson projected for 4.7 receptions in Week 6 October 12th, 2019
- Redskins Terry McLaurin projected to see 7.8 targets in Week 6 October 12th, 2019
- Redskins place Jordan Reed (concussion) on Injured Reserve October 12th, 2019
- Vernon Davis (concussion) out for Washington in Week 6 October 11th, 2019
- Case Keenum (foot) named Redskins' Week 6 starter October 11th, 2019