Duke Johnson totals 90 yards on 13 touches in Texans debut
Houston Texans running back rushed 9 times for 57 yards and caught 4 passes (5 targets) for 33 yards in a 30-28, Week 1 loss to the New Orleans Saints on Monday night.
Carlos Hyde logged the first touch out of the Texans' backfield, but Johnson finished with a narrow edge in both touches (13-11) and yards (90-85). It looks like Hyde will handle early-down work while Johnson factors in more in the passing game. Keke Coutee's (ankle) return could sap some of Johnson's lateral usage. Houston hosts the Jacksonville Jaguars in Week 2.
Johnson scored 11.0 FanDuel points in Week 1. numberFire's models expect him to score 14.1 FP versus the Jags, at a cost of $6,100. He's the RB20 in our Week 2 fantasy rankings.
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder) DNP on Wednesday, questionable for Week 8 October 23rd, 2019
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk (ankle) limited on Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (ankle, knee) full participant on Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (hamstring) gets in a full practice on Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
- Report: Josh Gordon (knee) could be waived by Patriots, sign as free agent 'soon' October 23rd, 2019
- Packers' Davante Adams (toe) likely to be a game-time decision in Week 8 October 23rd, 2019
- Will Fuller (hamstring) reportedly out 'several weeks' for Texans October 21st, 2019
- Houston's Kenny Stills accounts for 105 yards in Week 7 October 20th, 2019
- Texans' DeAndre Hopkins goes over 100 yards in Week 7 loss to the Colts October 20th, 2019
- Texans' Will Fuller (hamstring) will not return in Week 7 October 20th, 2019
- Texans' Will Fuller questionable to return in Week 7 with a hamstring injury October 20th, 2019
- DeAndre Hopkins catches nine passes for 55 yards Sunday in Texans' win October 14th, 2019