Bills' Sean McDermott still saying Frank Gore is the team's starting running back
Buffalo Bills coach Sean McDermott said Wednesday that Frank Gore is the team's starting running back.
It is a strange thing for McDermott to say, given that Devin Singletary got 45 snaps to Gore's 19. Gore did get 11 targets while Singletary had just 4, but Singletary was also targeted 6 times (Gore did not see a pass thrown his way). Singletary was also considerably more effective, as he ran for 70 yards while Gore managed a mere 20.
Our models project Singletary to score 10.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,700 on Sunday against the New York Giants. Gore is projected for 7.4 ($4,900).
- Falcons' Calvin Ridley projected for 6.9 targets against the Rams in Week 7 October 19th, 2019
- Bears' Allen Robinson projected for 66.4 yards against the Saints in Week 7 October 19th, 2019
- Rams' Brandin Cooks projected for 4.7 receptions in Week 7 October 19th, 2019
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark ranked as Week 7's WR10 October 19th, 2019
- Eagles' Zach Ertz ranked as Week 7's TE3 October 19th, 2019
- Ravens' Mark Andrews projected for 64.1 yards against the Seahawks in Week 7 October 19th, 2019
- Devin Singletary (hamstring) not on Bills' Week 7 injury report October 18th, 2019
- Bills' Josh Allen focused on taking care of the football heading into Week 7 October 16th, 2019
- Buffalo's John Brown (groin) limited on Wednesday October 16th, 2019
- Devin Singletary (hamstring) practicing in full for Bills October 16th, 2019
- Bills trade wide receiver Zay Jones to Oakland for fifth round pick October 7th, 2019
- Devin Singletary (hamstring) out for Bills in Week 5 October 6th, 2019