Buffalo's Josh Allen ranked among Week 2's top ten quarterbacks
Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen is projected by our models for 19.2 FanDuel points against the New York Giants.
Allen's Week 2 FanDuel price is $7,500 against New York. Buffalo's young quarterback will face a poor Giants' defense rated 31st overall by numberFire's power rankings.
Allen's Week 2 projection includes 18.7 completions for 221.3 yards and 1.6 touchdowns and 5.8 carries for 32.9 rushing yards.
- Ryan Tannehill named Titans' Week 7 starter, Marcus Mariota to bench October 15th, 2019
- Saints' Alvin Kamara reportedly has high-ankle sprain October 15th, 2019
- Rams acquire Jalen Ramsey from Jacksonville October 15th, 2019
- Broncos' Drew Lock (thumb) could practice next week October 15th, 2019
- Josh Gordon (knee) not practicing, 'moving fine' in Patriots locker room October 15th, 2019
- Rashard Higgins not in Browns' "dog house" October 15th, 2019
- Bills trade wide receiver Zay Jones to Oakland for fifth round pick October 7th, 2019
- Devin Singletary (hamstring) out for Bills in Week 5 October 6th, 2019
- Bills' Devin Singletary likely a game-time decision October 5th, 2019
- Bills' Josh Allen cleared, expected to play Sunday, per report October 5th, 2019
- Devin Singletary (hamstring) questionable for Bills Week 5 October 4th, 2019
- Josh Allen (concussion) upgraded to full practice, questionable for Bills Sunday October 4th, 2019