Bengals' Tyler Boyd catches 10 passes for 122 yards Sunday
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Tyler Boyd caught 10 of 10 targets for 122 yards in a loss to the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday.
Boyd averaged 12.2 yards per target, with a long reception of 47 yards. He mostly worked underneath though, and had an average depth of target of just 6.0, per AirYards.com. Teammate John Ross had 8 targets, while no other Bengal had more than 5.
He scored 17.2 FanDuel points to rank tenth among wide receivers in Week 2.
- Marvin Jones has season-lows in Lions' loss October 15th, 2019
- Kerryon Johnson gains 34 yards for Lions on 13 carries October 15th, 2019
- T.J. Hockenson quiet again in Lions' loss October 15th, 2019
- Packers' Allen Lazard emerges in fourth quarter October 15th, 2019
- Aaron Jones fumbles, drops touchdown in Packers' win October 15th, 2019
- Jamaal Williams racks up 136 yards, touchdown for Packers in return October 15th, 2019
- Joe Mixon projected to rush for 62 yards Sunday for the Bengals October 12th, 2019
- A.J. Green (ankle) returns to practice Thursday, Bengals opposed to trade October 10th, 2019
- Bengals' Andy Dalton praises Tyler Boyd going into Week 6 game against Baltimore October 9th, 2019
- A.J. Green (ankle) to remain on Bengals' sidelines in Week 6 October 7th, 2019
- Tyler Boyd bounces back for Bengals with 10 catches, 123 yards, touchdown October 7th, 2019
- John Ross (clavicle) lands on IR, out for Bengals 8-plus weeks October 2nd, 2019