Bills' Josh Allen throws for 253 and a score, rushes for another Sunday
Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen completed 19 of 30 passes for 253 yards and a touchdown in a win over the New York Giants on Sunday.
He also ran for 21 yards and touchdown on 7 attempts. Allen completed 63.3% of his passes and averaged a healthy 13.3 yards per completion.
He scored 22.2 FanDuel points on Sunday to rank seventh among quarterbacks.
- Jets' Sam Darnold sparks offense in Week 6 with 338 yards and two touchdowns October 13th, 2019
- Arizona's David Johnson explodes for 102 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- San Francisco's George Kittle shrugs off groin injury, produces 8-103 in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Falcons' Austin Hooper excels in Week 6 with 8-117-1 line October 13th, 2019
- Arizona's Kyler Murray accounts for 3 touchdowns and 372 yards in Week 6's win over Atlanta October 13th, 2019
- Chargers' Hunter Henry (knee) available for Sunday night's matchup against Pittsburgh October 13th, 2019
- Bills trade wide receiver Zay Jones to Oakland for fifth round pick October 7th, 2019
- Devin Singletary (hamstring) out for Bills in Week 5 October 6th, 2019
- Bills' Devin Singletary likely a game-time decision October 5th, 2019
- Bills' Josh Allen cleared, expected to play Sunday, per report October 5th, 2019
- Devin Singletary (hamstring) questionable for Bills Week 5 October 4th, 2019
- Josh Allen (concussion) upgraded to full practice, questionable for Bills Sunday October 4th, 2019