Raiders' Josh Jacobs dealing with groin injury
Oakland Raiders running back Josh Jacobs is dealing with a groin issue, head coach Jon Gruden said.
The severity of the injury is unknown, so it's not clear if his Week 3 status is in question. Jacobs appeared fine in Week 2, rushing for 99 yards on 12 carries, highlighted by a 51-yard burst through the middle. The downside is he wasn't involved in the passing game and lost 16 combined snaps to DeAndre Washington and Jalen Richard. The Raiders will release their first injury report for Week 3 on Wednesday.
Jacobs scored 9.9 FanDuel points in Week 2. He's averaging 16.9 FanDuel points through two games, with 184 rushing yards (5.3 yards per carry), 28 receiving yards, and 2 touchdowns.
- Falcons' Calvin Ridley projected for 6.9 targets against the Rams in Week 7 October 19th, 2019
- Bears' Allen Robinson projected for 66.4 yards against the Saints in Week 7 October 19th, 2019
- Rams' Brandin Cooks projected for 4.7 receptions in Week 7 October 19th, 2019
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark ranked as Week 7's WR10 October 19th, 2019
- Eagles' Zach Ertz ranked as Week 7's TE3 October 19th, 2019
- Ravens' Mark Andrews projected for 64.1 yards against the Seahawks in Week 7 October 19th, 2019
- Raiders' Derek Carr taking pride in the run game heading into Week 7 October 18th, 2019
- Darren Waller (foot) added to Raiders injury report October 17th, 2019
- Tyrell Williams (foot) still out for Raiders October 17th, 2019
- Raiders' Darren Waller signs contract extension through 2023 October 16th, 2019
- Oakland's Tyrell Williams (foot) DNP on Wednesday October 16th, 2019
- Bills trade wide receiver Zay Jones to Oakland for fifth round pick October 7th, 2019