Browns' David Njoku (concussion) will not return in Week 2's game against the Jets
Cleveland Browns tight end David Njoku (concussion) is ruled out for Week 2's matchup against the New York Jets.
Njoku will enter concussion protocol and miss the rest of tonight's game. Demetrius Harris will take over and play most of the snaps at tight end.
In two games this season, Njoku hauled in 4 receptions for 37 yards.
- Falcons' Calvin Ridley projected for 6.9 targets against the Rams in Week 7 October 19th, 2019
- Bears' Allen Robinson projected for 66.4 yards against the Saints in Week 7 October 19th, 2019
- Rams' Brandin Cooks projected for 4.7 receptions in Week 7 October 19th, 2019
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark ranked as Week 7's WR10 October 19th, 2019
- Eagles' Zach Ertz ranked as Week 7's TE3 October 19th, 2019
- Ravens' Mark Andrews projected for 64.1 yards against the Seahawks in Week 7 October 19th, 2019
- Rashard Higgins not in Browns' "dog house" October 15th, 2019
- Baker Mayfield throws for 249 yards with a touchdown and three picks on Sunday in Cleveland's loss October 14th, 2019
- Cleveland's Odell Beckham produces 101 receiving yards in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Browns' Nick Chubb rushes for 122 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 6 loss to Seattle October 13th, 2019
- Jarvis Landry leads Browns' pass-catchers in loss October 8th, 2019
- Nick Chubb comes up with 99 yards for Cleveland October 8th, 2019