Devin Singletary (hamstring) misses Bills' practice on Wednesday
Buffalo Bills' running back Devin Singletary (hamstring) did not practice on Wednesday.
Singletary's absence from practice on Wednesday doesn't come as a surprise but it isn't a reassuring sign for his Week 3 availability against the Cincinnati Bengals. Bill's Coach Sean McDermott labeled Singletary as day to day. If Singletary misses time, Frank Gore would likely see an increase in his workload.
Assuming a limited role in Week 3 and a full return in Week 4, numberFire's models project Singletary for 421.4 yards and 3.2 touchdowns on 96.3 attempts over the rest of the season.
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder) DNP on Wednesday, questionable for Week 8 October 23rd, 2019
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk (ankle) limited on Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (ankle, knee) full participant on Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (hamstring) gets in a full practice on Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
- Report: Josh Gordon (knee) could be waived by Patriots, sign as free agent 'soon' October 23rd, 2019
- Packers' Davante Adams (toe) likely to be a game-time decision in Week 8 October 23rd, 2019
- John Brown finds end zone in Bills' win October 21st, 2019
- Devin Singletary (hamstring) not on Bills' Week 7 injury report October 18th, 2019
- Bills' Josh Allen focused on taking care of the football heading into Week 7 October 16th, 2019
- Buffalo's John Brown (groin) limited on Wednesday October 16th, 2019
- Devin Singletary (hamstring) practicing in full for Bills October 16th, 2019
- Bills trade wide receiver Zay Jones to Oakland for fifth round pick October 7th, 2019