Damien Williams (knee) misses Chiefs' practice on Wednesday
Kansas City Chiefs running back Damien Williams did not practice on Wednesday.
Williams is dealing with a knee injury he suffered in the fourth quarter of Week 2's game against the Oakland Raiders. If Williams is unable to go in Week 3, Darwin Thompson and Darrel Williams could see an increase in touches against a Baltimore Ravens' run defense ranked 11th overall by numberFire's power rankings.
Our models project Damien Williams to score 7.8 FanDuel points in Week 3. He is priced at $6,400.
- Aaron Jones fumbles, drops touchdown in Packers' win October 15th, 2019
- Jamaal Williams racks up 136 yards, touchdown for Packers in return October 15th, 2019
- Kenny Golladay catches 5 passes for 121 yards in Lions' loss October 15th, 2019
- Aaron Rodgers leads Packers in Monday night comeback October 15th, 2019
- Matthew Stafford, Lions lose to Packers, refs October 15th, 2019
- Green Bay's Geronimo Allison (concussion, chest) questionable to return October 14th, 2019
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (hamstring) limited on Monday October 14th, 2019
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes throws three touchdowns in Week 6's loss to Houston October 13th, 2019
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill catches 2 touchdowns in his return from injury in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Tyreek Hill (shoulder) active for Chiefs in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Rapoport: Chiefs; Tyreek Hill (shoulder) "trending towards playing" in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (hamstring) out in Week 6 October 13th, 2019