Raiders' Josh Jacobs limited on Wednesday with a hip injury
Oakland Raiders' running back Josh Jacobs was limited at practice Wednesday with a hip injury.
On Monday Raiders head coach Jon Gruden said Josh Jacobs was dealing with a groin injury. It is unclear if this hip designation on Wednesday is related to that or in addition to it, but either way, Jacobs' practice reports should be closely monitored the rest of the week. If Jacobs does play in Week 3 he will face a Vikings' run defense ranked 3rd overall by numberFire's power rankings.
Assuming he plays, numberFire's models project Jacob to score 12.6 FanDuel points against the Vikings with 74.4 yards and .50 touchdowns on 16.9 attempts. He is priced at $6,500.
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk (ankle) limited on Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (ankle, knee) full participant on Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (hamstring) gets in a full practice on Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
- Report: Josh Gordon (knee) could be waived by Patriots, sign as free agent 'soon' October 23rd, 2019
- Packers' Davante Adams (toe) likely to be a game-time decision in Week 8 October 23rd, 2019
- Saints' Alvin Kamara (ankle) absent from practice on Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder) DNP on Wednesday, questionable for Week 8 October 23rd, 2019
- Josh Jacobs (shoulder) not practicing for Raiders October 23rd, 2019
- Oakland's Tyrell Williams (foot) practicing on Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
- Oakland's Darren Waller accumulates 126 receiving yards and two scores in Week 7 October 20th, 2019
- Raiders' Derek Carr taking pride in the run game heading into Week 7 October 18th, 2019
- Darren Waller (foot) added to Raiders injury report October 17th, 2019