Eagles' Zach Ertz projected for 9.1 targets in Week 3
Philadelphia Eagles tight end Zach Ertz is projected by our models for 13.3 FanDuel points against the Detroit Lions.
Ertz's Week 3 FanDuel price s $6,900 against the Lions. Philadelphia's stud tight end will face a Detroit pass defense rated 12th overall by numberFire's power rankings.
Our models project Ertz to haul in 6.4 receptions for 69.8 yards.
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder) DNP on Wednesday, questionable for Week 8 October 23rd, 2019
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk (ankle) limited on Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (ankle, knee) full participant on Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (hamstring) gets in a full practice on Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
- Report: Josh Gordon (knee) could be waived by Patriots, sign as free agent 'soon' October 23rd, 2019
- Packers' Davante Adams (toe) likely to be a game-time decision in Week 8 October 23rd, 2019
- DeSean Jackson (abdomen) still sidelined for Eagles October 23rd, 2019
- Eagles' Zach Ertz ranked as Week 7's TE3 October 19th, 2019
- Eagles' Carson Wentz feels he's processing things quicker ahead of Week 7 clash with the Cowboys October 18th, 2019
- Philadelphia's DeSean Jackson (abdomen) will not play in Week 7's game against Dallas October 18th, 2019
- DeSean Jackson (abdomen) still on Eagles' sidelines October 16th, 2019
- Eagles 'hopeful' DeSean Jackson can return in Week 7 October 14th, 2019