Vikings' Stefon Diggs projected for 8.7 targets in Week 3
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Stefon Diggs is projected by our models for 12.7 FanDuel points against the Oakland Raiders.
Diggs' Week 3 FanDuel price is $6,700 against the Oakland Raiders. After seeing just two targets in Week 1, Diggs saw 7 in Week 2 as the Vikings fell behind early to the Packers. If Vikings' quarterback Kirk Cousins can improve upon his terrible Week 2 performance, Diggs should be able to find success in Week 3 against a Raiders pass defense rated 28th overall by our power rankings.
Diggs' Week 3 projection includes 5.8 receptions for 65.8 yards and .53 touchdowns on 8.7 targets.
- Seattle's Russell Wilson accumulates 327 yards and three scores in Week 6's victory over Cleveland October 13th, 2019
- Jets' Sam Darnold sparks offense in Week 6 with 338 yards and two touchdowns October 13th, 2019
- Arizona's David Johnson explodes for 102 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- San Francisco's George Kittle shrugs off groin injury, produces 8-103 in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Falcons' Austin Hooper excels in Week 6 with 8-117-1 line October 13th, 2019
- Arizona's Kyler Murray accounts for 3 touchdowns and 372 yards in Week 6's win over Atlanta October 13th, 2019
- Minnesota's Stefon Diggs posts 7-167-3 in Week 6's victory over Philadelphia October 13th, 2019
- Vikings' Stefon Diggs ranked as Week 6's WR38 October 12th, 2019
- Vikings' Kirk Cousins looking to channel his inner "You like that?!" against the Eagles in Week 6 October 11th, 2019
- Adam Thielen (illness) did not practice Thursday October 10th, 2019
- Dalvin Cook drops 218 yards as Vikings trounce Giants October 7th, 2019
- Adam Thielen explodes for 130 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 5 victory over the Giants October 6th, 2019