Bengals' Joe Mixon projected for 17.4 touches in Week 3
Cincinnati Bengals running back Joe Mixon is projected by our models for 13.7 FanDuel points against the Buffalo Bills.
Mixon's Week 3 FanDuel price is $6,500 against the Buffalo Bills. Mixon was dealing with an ankle injury in Week 2 and was only able to produce 27 yards on 14 touches. Another Week removed from his injury, Mixon should be healthier in Week 3 against a Bills' run defense rated 22nd overall by our power rankings.
Mixon's Week 3 projection includes 59.9 rushing yards, .42 rushing touchdowns, and 3.4 receptions for 26 yards.
- Arizona's David Johnson explodes for 102 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- San Francisco's George Kittle shrugs off groin injury, produces 8-103 in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Falcons' Austin Hooper excels in Week 6 with 8-117-1 line October 13th, 2019
- Arizona's Kyler Murray accounts for 3 touchdowns and 372 yards in Week 6's win over Atlanta October 13th, 2019
- Chargers' Hunter Henry (knee) available for Sunday night's matchup against Pittsburgh October 13th, 2019
- Miami's Josh Rosen "still the starter" despite Week 6's quarterback change October 13th, 2019
- Joe Mixon projected to rush for 62 yards Sunday for the Bengals October 12th, 2019
- A.J. Green (ankle) returns to practice Thursday, Bengals opposed to trade October 10th, 2019
- Bengals' Andy Dalton praises Tyler Boyd going into Week 6 game against Baltimore October 9th, 2019
- A.J. Green (ankle) to remain on Bengals' sidelines in Week 6 October 7th, 2019
- Tyler Boyd bounces back for Bengals with 10 catches, 123 yards, touchdown October 7th, 2019
- John Ross (clavicle) lands on IR, out for Bengals 8-plus weeks October 2nd, 2019