Rashard Higgins (knee) expected to sit for Browns Monday night
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Rashard Higgins (knee) is expected to sit out Monday night's Week 5 matchup against the San Francisco 49ers.
Higgins hasn't played since the Browns' opener. Antonio Callaway is active after being suspended for the first four games. He will likely share snaps with Damion Ratley in three-wide sets behind Odell Beckham and Jarvis Landry.
The Browns face a 49ers defense on Monday night that is 6th in the NFL in passing yards allowed per game.
- Saints running back Alvin Kamara played through 'torn' knee in 2019 August 10th, 2020
- Ronald Jones the 'main guy' in Tampa Bay August 9th, 2020
- Tampa Bay's Ke'Shawn Vaughn removed from reserve/COVID-19 list August 9th, 2020
- Lions' T.J. Hockenson removed from reserve/COVID-19 list August 8th, 2020
- Washington releases Derrius Guice after domestic-violence incident August 7th, 2020
- Eagles re-sign defensive end Vinny Curry to one-year deal August 7th, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) activated from active/PUP list August 8th, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) lands on active/PUP list August 2nd, 2020
- Browns' David Njoku commits to staying in Cleveland August 1st, 2020
- Browns place Dontrell Hilliard on reserve/COVID-19 list July 27th, 2020
- Grant Delpit, Browns agree to 4-year contract July 15th, 2020
- Browns' Myles Garrett reportedly gets $125 million extension July 14th, 2020