Rashard Higgins (knee) expected to sit for Browns Monday night
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Rashard Higgins (knee) is expected to sit out Monday night's Week 5 matchup against the San Francisco 49ers.
Higgins hasn't played since the Browns' opener. Antonio Callaway is active after being suspended for the first four games. He will likely share snaps with Damion Ratley in three-wide sets behind Odell Beckham and Jarvis Landry.
The Browns face a 49ers defense on Monday night that is 6th in the NFL in passing yards allowed per game.
- Michael Carter tabbed 'eventual 1A' for Jets backfield July 26th, 2021
- Marlon Mack (Achilles) '100 percent' at Colts camp July 26th, 2021
- Saints reporter: Michael Thomas (ankle) may be out until late October July 26th, 2021
- Texans acquire Anthony Miller in trade with Bears July 25th, 2021
- Buccaneers' O.J. Howard (Achilles) not practicing to start training camp July 25th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow (knee) avoids PUP list to start training camp July 25th, 2021
- Browns' Donovan Peoples-Jones "looks incredible right now" June 21st, 2021
- Nick Chubb, Browns negotiating extension June 21st, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) active Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) doesn't practice on Thursday January 14th, 2021