Rashard Higgins (knee) expected to sit for Browns Monday night
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Rashard Higgins (knee) is expected to sit out Monday night's Week 5 matchup against the San Francisco 49ers.
Higgins hasn't played since the Browns' opener. Antonio Callaway is active after being suspended for the first four games. He will likely share snaps with Damion Ratley in three-wide sets behind Odell Beckham and Jarvis Landry.
The Browns face a 49ers defense on Monday night that is 6th in the NFL in passing yards allowed per game.
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) will remain out for Week 15 December 13th, 2019
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (calf) limited participant on Friday December 13th, 2019
- Saints' Jared Cook (concussion) fully practices Friday December 13th, 2019
- Kansas City's Damien Williams (ribs, illness) questionable for Week 15's game against Denver December 13th, 2019
- Houston's Will Fuller (hamstring) questionable for Week 15's divisional matchup against Titans December 13th, 2019
- Packers' Jimmy Graham (wrist, groin) questionable for Week 15 December 13th, 2019
- David Njoku upgraded to full practice for Browns December 12th, 2019
- Browns' David Njoku (knee) limited at practice on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Odell Beckham reportedly wants out of Cleveland December 9th, 2019
- Browns' Odell Beckham Jr. reportedly playing with sports hernia December 8th, 2019
- Cleveland's David Njoku (wrist) activated from Injured Reserve on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Cleveland's David Njoku (wrist) expects to play in Week 14's matchup against Bengals December 6th, 2019