Rams ship Marcus Peters to Baltimore
The Los Angeles Rams have traded defensive back Marcus Peters to the Baltimore Ravens for linebacker Kenny Young and a 2020 fifth-round pick, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
Peters has been a weak link for the Rams secondary, who have been getting exposed with regularity this season. This could put the team in play for Jalen Ramsey or another cornerback on the trade market, and Peters will help shore up a Ravens defense that has been worse than advertised entering the season.
In six games this season, Peters has 12 tackles with four pass breakups, two interceptions, one of which was returned for a touchdown.
- Broncos' Bradley Chubb (ankle) undergoing arthroscopic surgery September 21st, 2021
- Danny Amendola (hamstring) to reportedly miss a couple weeks for Texans September 21st, 2021
- 49ers adding Jacques Patrick to depleted backfield September 21st, 2021
- Cowboys "hopeful" Amari Cooper (ribs) can play Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (knee) doing "better" after late-game scare Sunday September 21st, 2021
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger has a left pectoral injury September 21st, 2021
- Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Ravens Sunday night September 19th, 2021
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable for Week 2 clash with Chiefs September 17th, 2021
- Baltimore's Marquise Brown (ankle) remains sidelined on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021
- Trenton Cannon released by Ravens Tuesday September 14th, 2021
- Mark Andrews quiet for Ravens in Monday night loss September 14th, 2021