Amari Cooper (quad) still not practicing for Cowboys
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Amari Cooper (quad) didn't practice again Thursday.
The Cowboys play on Sunday night against the Philadelphia Eagles, so owners should have a contingency plan in place if Cooper winds up being a game-time decision. Randall Cobb (hip) also missed practice again. The Cowboys may be left with Michael Gallup, Cedrick Wilson, and Tavon Austin in three-wide sets if Cooper and Cobb are both ruled out.
Dallas is favored by 3.0 points at home against the Eagles. The game's 48.0-point over/under is tied for the fourth-highest total in Week 7. The Eagles are giving up an NFL-high 39.8 FanDuel points per game to opposing wide receivers this season.
- Broncos' Bradley Chubb (ankle) undergoing arthroscopic surgery September 21st, 2021
- Danny Amendola (hamstring) to reportedly miss a couple weeks for Texans September 21st, 2021
- 49ers adding Jacques Patrick to depleted backfield September 21st, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (knee) doing "better" after late-game scare Sunday September 21st, 2021
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger has a left pectoral injury September 21st, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) expected to sit for Bears in Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Cowboys "hopeful" Amari Cooper (ribs) can play Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper has bruised ribs September 20th, 2021
- Tony Pollard splits Cowboys carries, rushes for 109 yards with touchdown September 20th, 2021
- CeeDee Lamb paces Cowboys with 8 catches, 81 yards September 20th, 2021
- Cowboys elevate guard Zack Martin off of COVID list September 13th, 2021
- Cowboys' Michael Gallup (calf) out at least 3 weeks September 10th, 2021